2012 is here- the year of The Hobbit for some, the TDKR for others, even the "Apocalypse" one for a few.
For me, I hope it is the year of growth, of new opportunities, the year where I finally become a proper adult and get a good job in my field of choice and start a career.
But I am not going to bore you with my personal resolutions, but I do want to lay down on this page, my New Year's resolutions concerning movies (thanks Scott from FrontDoorCinema for the idea)- blog included!
1. Watch at least 150 movies
2. Out of those 150, at least 60 will have been released before 2010
3. At least 15 will be foreign movies
4. Review or summarize/write about every movie I see
5. Do 2 marathons based on a director's portfolio
6. Mantain my 18 posts/month for the blog
7. Have more then 20.000 views by the end of the year 2012
8. Rely less on piracy and more on cinema and festival viewings
9. Improve my writing (Longer reviews, with more depth and a better vocabulary)
10. Diversity for the blog posts (more essays, special features, monthly round-up etc)
And so, at the end of the year, I can check my resolutions and make a proper balance of 2012!
What do you think of them?Are they accomplishable? Am I aiming too low or too high? What do you wish for?
Happy New Year everyone!