I already sat down and wrote mine (quite a list, if you must know, split on different areas) and, of course, the blog had its special category. For 2013 I wish to continue loving films and dedicating time to them, maybe not as much as most bloggers, but just enough to discover classics and enjoy the new arrivals. I want to try out more old movies (30s-50s) and watch some absolute classics that I am a little bit ashamed of not seeing until now. I want to take my time and enjoy them, analyze them, but also find time for more....
...time for more new and exciting things, that aren't particularly films/tv shows. I want to read legendary books (To kill a mockingbird, Of mice and men, Virginia Woolf etc), to listen to all-time favorites like The Clash, The Beatles, Bob Dylan and see more plays/shows. I want to discover more about the world around me and be knowledgeable in more areas.
So, I am warning you know that you will see more diverse posts on Aziza's Picks from now on (or so I hope). Speaking of it, what would interest you? would like to read book reviews, or better talk about music? Please do let me know, I am to please :)
But, since this is, first and foremost, a film blog, here are my 2013 movie related resolutions
1. See at least 125 movies- the same as this year
2. At least 50 of them will have a release date before 2010
3. There will be more diversity on the blog- music, books, recommendation posts and others
4. Try to post a minimum of 10 articles/month
5. Be more active on other blogs and on Twitter (that means checking my Google Reader more than once a week)
Happy New Year! I hope you all have a great 2013 and take advantage of all the opportunities that will arise!