Dec 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Hey,

Oh, Christmas, I just love this time of year! For my family, the 24th of December is the most important day! We get ready, set up a nice table, put on some carols and then, in the evening, exchange gifts, all followed by A LOT of great food prepared by my mom (sometimes I help, I try to do my best). It reunites us and makes us happy!


Anyway, I just wanted to wish you all Merry Christmas and happy holidays! I hope Santa brings whatever you wished for! Just relax and enjoy your time spent with the family; next year is going to be crazy good, busy, and yet amazing, I can feel it!

You can still find me online, if you need someone to talk to (I know a lot of people dissappear during the vacation), and if you are interested in my top 10 for 2011, come back on the 30th or 31st of December- I still have to watch some movies I think might crack my top 10 wide open!

Merry Christmas!
Aziza, but you can call me Diana- we're friends, right? :)



11 comments:

  1. and a very Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Diana :D
    I have horrible manners and keep forgetting to say this on other blogs... so glad you made a proper post about it :P

    I hope you get everything in your wishlist also :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Andy: :) Merry Christmas! I hope you got everything you wished for!
    @BT: You,too! Happy Holidays!
    @Nikhat: Thanks! I hope you get it, too! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I thought your real name IS Aziza :D Well Diana, hope you have a very merry Christmas and enjoy your holidays with your family. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MERRY CHRISTMAS DIANA!
    Your Christmas Eve sounds similar to ours! My Mum's family all take it in turn to host (between Mum and her three siblings) and we all get one present each, Oma gives all the grandkids bags of chocolate and we can't go without the hotdogs and Oma's potato salad (traditional Christmas food for us, but the Herring Salad is always divisive - I love it though!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ruth 1:) Thank you very much! I used Aziza just because I named the blog this way and I thought I should stick to it, but I think it's time you know my name!Diana is better right? :D
    @Ruth 2:) That sounds like fun! Hotdogs on Christmas? cool :p We have more traditional food, but most of it involves meat...lot of meat! But it's still nice! Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and the holiday season, Diana.

    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas evening with your family. I had a day full of food and drinks, I woke up this morning and am still feeling full LOL!

    I love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Russel_Oz: Thank you! I know what you mean about the food, I am still full and probably will be for the next days! New Year, new diet :)) Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Diana... ok, got it. Sounds like you're the real shifting persona.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shifting persona? Not quite, I just wasn't comfortable with putting my name on it(maybe a little bit shy), at the beginning, but now is ok, I guess! It sounds funny when people call me Aziza, Diana is better!

    ReplyDelete