This specific award is The Versatile Blogger and these are the rules
- Display the award certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and include a link to whoever sent you the award
- Present fifteen awards to deserving bloggers
- Create a post linking to them and drop them a comment to tip them off
- Post seven interesting facts about yourself
Seven interesting facts about me? well...I don't know if they are that interesting, but here they are:
1. I am already planning my holiday this year and it includes a music festival sometime during June- July
2. My biggest dream, travel-wise, is to go to New York. After the music festival this year, I am saving up for New York :)
3. You know how I was complaining about not having a job? well, now I have two...let's see how I cope with that
4. I am a Snake in the Chinese zodiac, and this will be the year of the Snake, so I guess I'll have a great 2013
5. I am not really a dog person, or a cat one, or any animal for that matter. I don't really like animals. I know, weird!
6. My desk is always full of books, magazines and empty glasses and mugs. I should really clean my room
7. My current agenda/notebook has The Beatles on the cover :)
Now passing on the award to more bloggers, who, most likely, have gotten this already, but honestly, I don't know any more. Well, this will be tough. 15? can't I do less? please? Here's my list:
Stevee at Cinematic Paradox
Nikhat at Being Norma Jean
Andy at Film Emporium
Alex at And So It Begins
I know, just 5, but they are the champions when it comes to being versatile.
Love you all and thanks for the mentions!
Awesome about the jobs! Where do you work now?ReplyDelete
Your desk/my bookshelf sound very similar. At the moment it's got books/dvds/posters/knick-knacks almost falling out of it. I need to sort through it...
And you're welcome :)
Funny you should ask- I do Social Media&PR for both jobs :) but one is part-time, kind of like a side projects, the other one is full time, from 9 to 6. I like them both, I hope I can do a good jobDelete
Have a nice day Ruth!
Thanks! I don't know if I will make a post (all the bloggers have already been awarded :P).ReplyDelete
I'm not an animal person either. Terrified of dogs.
It's ok, I wasn't planning to doing one, either, I am not that good at these things!Delete
Thank you Diana! I don't think I will be doing award post though, everyone already got one ^^ReplyDelete
I should clean my room too, but I'm always afraid that something is living under these piles of clothes and papers.
Ha ha! Something is living under them? has it been that long? :P no prob about not doing one, it's ok!Delete
Your desk sounds a lot like mine. And two jobs? Wow ... congratulations, and I hope your schedule won't be too hectic.ReplyDelete
Congrats on the award! :-)
Thanks! and I hope I can manage with the schedule, too :)Delete
Gosh, your room sounds like mine. My room is rather tidy, but I have a bad habit of leaving my empty glasses around. I should stop. Thanks for the award, too!ReplyDelete
My room has its moments, but usually the desk is the worst :PDelete
Congrats on the award! Haha, my room needs to be cleaned most of the time. :)ReplyDelete
Thanks! Good to see I am not the only one with room problems :PDelete