Aug 27, 2012

Hiatus...I don't like the word, let's just call it a little break

As you may have seen, I haven't been posting regularly or being that active on Twitter in these last few days.

I have an explanation, there is a cause and fear not, the break will be over soon. Here's the rundown:

Cause: Dissertation
Topic: Independend Film Industry : D I know
DDL: 30th August, 11:59 pm
Anxiety level: approaching a 7
% of dissertation done- about 70%
Chances of success? 100 (I'm being positive here)
When will I be back? Most likely 1st September
Will I start posting more often? YES
Do I know my 1 year anniversary is coming? YES
Am I preparing something special for it? YES
Should I stop answering in CAPS LOCK? yes
Are you still with me, guys? ________

Love you all, be back soon!
Diana

12 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will do great! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come back soon, and good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thank you Ruth! can't wait to come back and be more active!

      Delete
  3. Good luck with the dissertation, it'll be done before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahah, cute post, Diana. I LOVE your optimism, yes of course your chance of success is 100%. Best of luck and enjoy your break! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's not exactly an enjoyable break, but still :) thanks ruth!

      Delete